FAQ Second Version
WHAT PRICE SHOULD I SET FOR MY ITEMS?
You can set for your items any market price. However, in order your listing could compete with the listings of other MJs Wear sellers, follow the rules:
- do not set too high price. Compare the prices of the same items that are currently active or have sold on MJs Wear. It helps you analyze the market situation and set optimal price.
- do not set too low price. Otherwise, you will have offset it by unreasonably high shipping price.;
- include shipping cost to the item price at once. Doing so you can add the Free delivery option to your listing and boost your listing search visibility.
Setting an acceptable price, maintaining high seller ratings and offering low delivery cost will help improve your chances to attract buyers.
WHAT ARE SELLING LIMIT(LIMITS ON MJS WEAR SELLERS)?
Selling limits (limits on MJs Wear sellers) are the certain restrictions that eBay makes to control the sales quality.
MJs Wear has 3 types of limits on sellers:
1. Account limits.
They include a limit on sold items, gross merchandise volume, and active items for sale.
When you work via the eBaymag tool, you can use only one eBay account. You can check your account limits in MJs Wear.
For example, you have a monthly limit on the number of active listings. This number includes all the listings that you created manually or automatically via eBaymag. If you are a successful seller and you reach the listings limit, write us and we consider the possibility to increase the limit. By this moment you should decrease the number of active listings to the limit.
Please note, that deactivating listings via the eBay interface or via eBaymag do not give you the option to post additional listings within selling limits, because the limits include the number of posted listings per month, not the number of active listings on your account.
- Category limits.
This is the limit on the number of items that can be listed in a calendar month in some categories.
- Item limits.
These limits prohibit to list items which do not meet our requirements for quality, safety, and legality.
To increase the limits a seller should:
– have the positive story of buyer-seller relationship;
– demonstrate the ability to meet buyers requirements;
– meet eBay selling policies.
WHAT IS AN ITEM SHOWCASE?
An item showcase is a list of all items available for sale via eBaymag listings on a given international site. Showcases are created automatically upon listing creation. Therefore, all items that are available for sale will be included in the international site’s showcase.
On the Sites tab, you can find a list of all your item showcases, as well as active items and items in the process of being listed. To visit a given international MJs Wear site’s showcase, go to the Sites tab, then select that site in the Site column.
HOW MANY FREE SAMPLES CAN I REDEEM?
Due to the limited quantity, each member’s account is only entitled to 1 unique free sample. You can check out up to 4 free samples in each checkout.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE'S BEEN A DELIVERY MISHAP TO MY ORDER? (DAMAGED OR LOST DELIVERY)
We take such matters very seriously and will look into individual cases thoroughly. Any sample that falls under the below categories should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo of the affected sample and your D.O (Delivery Order) to us at help firstname.lastname@example.org(if applicable).
We regret to inform you that no refunds will be given for orders that fall under the below categories.
1. In the event of damaged samples received, we will require photo proof of the affected samples and your D.O (Delivery Order) in order for us to investigate and review before a decision is made to re-send the sample to you at no cost, subject to availability. In light of this, any sample that falls into this category should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo to us at help email@example.com
2. In the event of lost mail, we will try to locate the delivery team in Singpost and if there’s a clear indication that your order is indeed lost, we’ll re-send the order to you at no cost, subject to availability.
WHY IS THERE A CHECKOUT LIMIT? / WHAT ARE ALL THE CHECKOUT LIMITS?
Sample Store is a popular spot and gets lots of shoppers at a time. These limits are in place to make sure everyone has a good time trying and purchasing their products. So…
– Each member is entitled to only one (1) sample order every day.
– Each member is entitled to one (1) bundle of sample for each product.
– Your account must have sufficient points before you can checkout the sample products.
– Kindly clear all pending payments before another checkout.